Join the students, faculty & staff, alumni, parents, friends and fans of UNC Asheville in helping to Pave the Way to Excellence with a personalized paver. For a $230 gift, create a timeless message for generations of students, educators, and leaders.
Pavers will be located outside of the Wilma M. Sherrill Center, the “front porch” of UNC Asheville, and along Alumni Walk near the Justice Center. Over 200,000 guests have visited the facility in the two years since opening, which means your gift and message will be a legacy certain to be viewed by many. Perfect for graduations, birthdays, anniversaries or simply to show your support of UNC Asheville.
Each 12” X 12” paver can be engraved with up to three lines and 20 characters per line. For only $230 you can mark your place in the history of UNC Asheville while supporting unrestricted scholarships. Your gift will give current and future students the opportunity to pave their own way to excellence.
You may pay online for your paver or mail in a check. If paying online, you must still mail in your paver order form or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If ordering multiple pavers, you must submit separate forms for each order.
Questions? Call Aaron Dahlstrom at (828) 251-6823.
- Paver Size: 12” X 12”
- Donation: $230
- Pavers will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis until all 800 are sold.
- The entire $230 gift is a tax-deductible contribution.
- All net proceeds will be used to fund unrestricted scholarships at UNC Asheville.
- Each paver will be placed either at the Sherrill Center main entrance plaza or on Alumni Walk.
- You will receive a letter of confirmation upon receipt of your order.
- The UNC Asheville Foundation reserves the right to approve all text prior to production. Your message must fit in the spaces provided, no exceptions.
- If you purchase more than one paver and would like them placed together, the orders must be received together. The UNC Asheville Foundation will make every effort to accommodate your request.
- All messages will be centered, using upper case letters with standard size, font, and style.