Whether you help fund a scholarship for a student-athlete, give a gift for campus computer labs or plan ahead to make UNC Asheville a beneficiary of your IRA or estate, your support makes UNC Asheville one of the nation’s top-ranked public liberal arts universities.
With more than 30 different majors, 15 NCAA Division I sports, 60+ student organizations, small class sizes, award-winning faculty, career-related internships and a nationally-acclaimed undergraduate research program, UNC Asheville not only attracts the best and brightest students and faculty from across the country but also builds the leaders of tomorrow.
- Enrollment: More than 3,800 students from 37 states and 28 countries attend UNC Asheville.
- Fulbright Awards: There are 45 students and alumni who have been awarded the prestigious Fulbright Scholarships.
- Undergraduate Research: More than 60 percent of students complete original research in their field of study through the university's nationally recognized Undergraduate Research Program. UNC Asheville founded the National Conference on Undergraduate Research 30 years ago.
- Financial Aid: More than 68 percent of students receive financial aid, with more than 70 percent of financial need met for an average recipient.
- Student Groups: More than 60 clubs and organizations, ranging from honor societies to intramural sports.